Soft Tissue Surgery
We currently offer the following referral soft tissue procedures:
- Total Ear Canal Ablation / Bulla Osteotomy Information and price list
- Perineal Hernia Information and price list
- Anal Sacculectomy Information and price list
- Gastropexy Price list
- Rotational Skin Flaps Price list
Please note: while we do our utmost to include costs for all circumstances, our prices do not include unexpected post-operative complications such as (but not limited to), self-trauma to the surgical site and post-operative wound infection. And/or, any matters arising from non-compliance with post-operative advice.
With both in-house and visiting certified surgeons, we can offer a wide range of soft tissue surgeries at Oakhill. As a relatively small practice in the heart of The Lake District, we are uniquely placed to offer a gold-standard surgical referral service, without the significant costs of running a multi-disciplinary referral hospital.
We are passionate that these highly skilled procedures should be accessible to the majority of pet owners. Our aim is to make referral procedures affordable; our ‘All Inclusive’ prices are typically 20-40% below the national average (price comparison April 2020). Rest assured though, our affordability by no means compromises our service.
We strive to ensure our soft tissue surgeries are ‘all inclusive’ and so INCLUDE the following:
- Pre-anaesthetic blood screen
- Hospitalisation (up to two nights total in the 24-hour pre/post-op period)
- Intravenous fluids during the anaesthetic and surgery
- General Anaesthesia / Sedation
- Surgery (including implants, if required)
- Post-operative medication (for up to three weeks)
- 24-hour post-operative laser / ice therapy / physiotherapy (as required)
- 7-10 days post-operative re-examination (as required)